Training | Certified Professional Coach Program (CPCP)
|Name:||Certified Professional Coach Program (CPCP)|
|ICF Approved Hours:||76 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH)|
|Language:||English, Spanish, French, Arabic, German|
Winter Edition: Janurary 19, 2021 – Spring Edition : May 20, 2021.Courses are offered throughout the year via online and based on demand in different locations. Happy to asnwer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 76-hour program approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Coaching skills applicable to life and business: for managers, professionals, teachers, parents…
- A state-of-the-art course designed to accommodate the audiences’ needs.
- Qualifies participants to take the ICF Associate Certified Coach examination.
- 4 modules of theory & hands-on experience: start coaching from day one.
- Provides background for self-knowledge and awareness of others.
- Develops skills and techniques for business/executive and life coaching.
- Offers an international experience through leaders and graduates.
- Face-to-face group training combined with online learning.
- Currnelty all of our programs & workshops are 100% via online
- While the trainer conducts the sessions, the program focuses on participants’ leadership.